Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Incompleted Piece

This is the piece of my drawing that i did not complete last year December 2008. 
This morning,
I re-arrange my arts stuff from my bookshelves then only I found out the incomplete piece of drawing that I forgotten for so many months.
What's on the drawing paper was those poster&water colour that already dry. For sure
I can still remember reasons why that I did not complete it at that time. This is because I've totally no idea how should I continue on it.
And so.. left it and let it be... Until today, then only I realised that I'd already half year did not touch or produce any of my drawings. This is the longest time that I it aside and did not touched at all. 
This time...
I've no doubt on how to continue on this. But, use of material has changed this time. Did not use any of the poster colour to continue. However, I choose to continue with oil pastels. 
Based on those previous dry poster colour idea that lies on the drawing paper, this is not what I originally wanted to draw. 
Somehow, that day and today's was different... totally different!! Really! As time passed, the mood, the feelings, thoughts will change accordingly..  This is what I always agree.Ends up I completed it with today's feelings and thoughts come out with this.This 2 picture was  the completed work.And so...I do believe that this is just merely similar with my feelings now. I might be astray, I might be lost  my direction on my path on studies and others things. No matter what. But..This will never happen for permenant; all these was only temporarily. Perhaps...all I need is 'time' for me to handle and rearrange everything and re-evaluate it. Then I can get my answer, then I can go through on it. Rainbows will appears after the rain.  Wish everything will be alright. Mentally & Physically. May God bless me. Blessing..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beres!..bless you wit fullest!
May you be well and happy!