Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Date of Judgment

As the time goes by.. still have to face the truth..
Thanks for all my dearest friends courages and inspirations;
well, I'm free from country of Holland this round!!
I make it and get it through with fantastic marks.. =)
I'm glad and satisfied with it and did not disappointed anyone anybody at all this round..
Year of 2010 ahead.. may this year brings me lucks and bundles of success (=
Anyways, have to work even harder than previous year for the coming war that held on June 2010.. No more excuses for me to stay lazy and lazy and play a fool around~~
Have FAITH.. And does not wants to disappointing anybody!! Especially my sister~~
By the way, my friends.. we all have been into failure neither you or me!! Don't give up is the most important things we have to holds.. Challenge them back!! Who's care how many time is the failures so long as at the end we can make it through!! Got it!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely written. I like the last part especially. And Cograts! =)

Chin EveLyn said...

Hey there, thanks & appreciated much (=
||hope to know who you are (= only if you choose to tell (;||

Pat said...

Act it's me.. LOL

Chin EveLyn said...

ahah, is you Patrick!! LOL
how ya know this is my blog?

Pat said...

When I add you in facebook. Though I actually ran into your blog once before, but didn't know it's yours at that time.. =)

Chin EveLyn said...

oh is it!? LOL
nvm, its never too late to knew it now (= :P

Pat said...

Yea, guess so.. =)