Sunday, May 9, 2010

STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This WEEKEND,,
I'm in process of
'TRANSACTION',
Testing on ---- TEST OF CONTROLS
AND
I can't strike for the
'BALANCES' in between
AND SO....... I'm
Testing on ---- TEST OF DETAILS
Furthermore, I'm
Looking on ---- ANALYTICAL PROCEDURES
By COMPARING 2 VARIABLES on the
POSITIVE CORRELATION-SHIP
Comes out with
AUDITORS EXPECTATIONS which
I'm now here to
'DISCLOSE' that : -
I'm DEFINITELY *FAINTED* ~.~

SOONER........

On coming week,,
I'll be from
GROSS 'INSANE'
transforming to
ADJUSTED 'INSANE'
changing to
STATUTORY 'INSANE'
shipping to
AGGREGATE 'INSANE'
jump to
TOTAL 'INSANE'
At the end of the Week
I'm DEFINITELY being
CHARGEABLE 'INSANE'

FINALLY,
MEET me AT
'MPH' ---- Mental People Hospital
--------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Pat said...

Wow.. Better to see you in MPH after finish ACCA la.. =P

Legendary Drifter said...

lol...good one...chill dear, u will be ok :)