Monday, July 28, 2008

Friends I Miss, Things I Worry

Recently, life still stay the same. Busy on my studies and studies and studies. Nothing special but it's adventurous, fantastic, challenging. This is my studies. Already 1 year plus I taking ACCA course... Actually it's not that hard to study but it's also not that easy to complete.
This year is the other half year. Taking F6-Taxation and F7-Financial Reporting. Majority of my friends previous sitting took 3 papers F4, F5, F6; so this sitting taking F7,F8,F9. Actually it's not a big deal for me. But the big problem is that, I already used to be together with them. We laughs, jokes, having funs around the class, college even when lunch time... ...Shan, Cindy, Daphne, Lik Wen, Raj, Junn, Ern and... ... And now, left me out because we choose different lecturer. Which lecturer is better? It's all depends on own point of views and opinion. No better No worst. All just depends. But the facts is, at the moment we choosing different lecturer we'll meet each others lesser and lesser. I haven't used to it until today. Although already 1 month.
Anyways, brand new classmates, brand new friends. They all not bad but not that funs and jokes as you all. Even though they not that funs and jokes but there're one thing that similarly to you all, that is they also very kind and friendly. Perhaps... and they do. So, I consider as happy as last time too. Just that doesn't laughs and jokes that often as before only.
Today's, is one of the day that I realise my friend (even not that close) very care about me. He is a very jind and friendly person. I won't deny this. When lunch time he even called me and asked me whether have anyone accompany me to go for lunch. If no, then he can accompany me for lunch. You know, it's very touched and i appreciates it very much. Thanks to you here.
Besides, 18 August 2008. It's a very important date for me. ACCA result for June 2008 Exam will be held at that date (18 Aug '08). Although I already try my very best in exam and be well prepared before exam. But I still very worry about my result. The paper that I feel easy, my friends feel tough; the other hand, the paper that i feel tough, they feel easy. Suddenly, my confidence all gone at one moment. All gone... ... I know that worry about it also useless because can't change anythings end up. Anyways, I should be brave to face my results...

No comments: