Tuesday, July 29, 2008

YUZU Japanese Restaurant@ The Gardens (MidValley)

Today is a enjoyable day! Early morning wake up at 8am++ after finished prepared waiting for my sister to come over and pick me up. Then, accompany her go for dentist at Suband,Taipan to check the 'wisdom' teeth.Perhaps, in cantonese its called 'wisdom' teeth. Her teeth causes her very painful and no mood for several already. After the dentist treatment, she feels better. So today go for final checking... All the way to destination, there're no traffic jam at all :)
After that, we go Subang, the 'friend' house to cut hair. The girl that cut hair for us we already know her almost over 10years.. She's an expertise in hair styling and cutting. But don't know what reasons she close down her shop and just continue her work at her house. Of course my sis already booked for apointment few weeks ago (I think). Spent almost 1 hour to finished cutted hair. I'm very satisfied and my sis do so.
Then, we're already very hungry. Because morning until afternoon also we haven't eat anything even breakfast. So my sis decide to bring me to YUZU Japanese Restaurant at The Gardens, Mid Valley. The restaurant have a very great environment, Design of the restaurant is very good. Of course, the food is fresh very tasty and also very healthy.
Although it's a little bit expensive but it's really worth it (because my sis pay bill) and compare with 1 Utama, Sushi Zan Mai. YUZU is much more tasty. Even tasty than Genki Sushi, Sushi Zan Mai and also Jogoya at Star Hill. The only ala-carte that not very satisfied is Tempura. Jogoya Restaurant at Star Hill is still the best. Anyhow, the most fresher japanese food is still Benkay Japanese Restaurant at Nikko Hotel Kuala Lumpur :)
After finishing our wonderful lunch we walk around. Later then, she fetch me back home...
Today is a Wonderful and Enjoyable day for me..

No comments: