Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just leave, I don't give a Dxxx!!

If you really can't adapt with my life, just leave my circle! I don't give a damn.
Yea, not everyone can understand my life. You might think that my life is kind that boredom study, study and still only study. So what, that's my life. So long as I myself know that the way I live my life now is for a better future life why not i work harder. If you think you really can't fit in in my life, then go away just leave. Go ahead with the lifestyle you headed to, go for the lifestyle that you're so into.
But... bear in mind. Since we're in the different world of thoughts, PLEASE don't ever try to changes my mind my thinking and my thoughts. Go ahead and searching for your circle and get out. You can never ever doubt me that study is just nothing and not everything. Hell ya, who doesn't know that study is not everything BUT knowledge do mean everything! At least I think so. In the case that nobody can make changes on you and so please don't you try to make changes on other people.
Don't tell me to play hard and enjoy now. How long can you play a fool? Until ages can you play around? Don't tell me how should we enjoy our life by playing fool with ur life. Perhaps I would rather tough life for now and get a better future. As this is just a matter sooner or later. Another thing you must bear in your 'wonderful' mind is that, playful is not everything and it doesn't gain any benefits as well in long term.

Yea, my life might be just study, my life might be very stress and tension as you see. But so what, I'm just definately not so into you even your life. You might kind that into alcohol but so sorry I'm just only into plain mineral water. I don't disturb your playful on your life and path. And so you don't disturb my path and my life. I do really enjoy my life well very well.
No doubt that I just concern on my studies. But I don't think so there's anything wrong about it. Nah, my life definately full of thoughts about career, money, rich, good future. You told me that's impossible to happen. One thing you must know, nothing is impossible just the matter you wanna make it happen or not.

If you think you have problem with that, leave my circle! I don't give a damn.

4 comments:

Say Ji said...

walao..!full of life..nvm I adapt ...hee

relax relax...

Chin EveLyn said...

ahah,
the way that I can bla out my hard feelings and won't harm anybody.

Unknown said...

well ..
ope u are A ok lo..

Chin EveLyn said...

You are one of my closet friend who makes me feels warm and comfortable (=
Thats why always feels ok with you (=