Saturday, May 23, 2009

Stress and Pressure

ACCA exam once again (should said twice in a year) is around the corner of June.. No doubt that this time I do really finish my self-revision earlier than last time.. Impressive.. Somehow, finish self-revision doesn't mean I can remember and reproduce all of them..
Tough days onwards for me as this sem my IRC class was really peak.. May of 16th 17th F6-Taxation.. 19th 20th 21st 22nd of May F9-Financial Management.. 23rd 24th 25th 26th of May F5-Performance Management.. Heavy yea really heavy for me.. Continuously.. Really no comment..
Today 23rd of May and I seems getting sick soon as today keep on sneezing in the class.. H1N1? nah, for sure NOT.. Just that sensitive nose and these several heavy days sitting in a over-cold classroom.. that's why get hit by Flu.. or perhaps probably is because college air-condition system is been a long long time didnt service, that's why i keep on sneezing in the class.. Cindy, really touchwood ha ya :p xD

Recently, because busy on preparing for exam and facing stresss plus pressure.. Attitude kind that different from usual.. And so, I seems neglect my dear friends.. Besides, I didn't reply you guys message that sent to me and didn't answer you guys phone call.. I do really beg your pardon.. So sorry..
Anyways, after exam I'll probably back to normal for sure.. I just need time yea really need my own time for preparing exam..
And to avoid myself really fall sick the next day, already took 3 tablets of vitamin C.. god bless me.. ~~ ~~ I can't sick for this important timeframe as facing timing constrain as well..

2 comments:

Jacinth Bok said...

ACCA really drives us nuts. Anyway, now (6/6/2009) onwards, you left the only F5. I do hope you can score. All of us had seen your efforts, the very hardworking Evelyn Chin in front of us. Don't care about all the annoying fella comments. Be yourself. Do whatever you think you should. Proceed to the right path will do.

You reap what you sow.

Jia you, my dearest :)

Unknown said...

well, life is full of challenge..

ou ya, u din answer call nvm...just reply my sms..hee
if not enough credit, just told me..reload for u...
in advanced also nvm..

u r more important than a credit reload though..^^