Tuesday, August 25, 2009

All FLY ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ To "Holland"

I knew my problem.. Phobia and panic when saw the exam hall.. Besides, over stress and pressure.. What the heck am I doing all these months and days.. Give up or not to? Doubting myself..

Really aint no comment on myself.. 'No eyes see' 

Cant imagine how stupid I am.. Everybody was even thought that I can go through.. somehow, I disappointed them and even myself.. What can I say? There's nothing I can say.. What a sucks on me.. 

Terribly shit..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If You Exchange Your Effort to Me, Then I Will Produce Miracle to You..Believe Yourself... Don't Give Up because We Have to Let Down Something Always In Order to Achieve Something... :)

Chin EveLyn said...

Thanks nicholas(=
i will not give up myself.. todays morning i've got another two experiences and very powerful persons was telling me never give up on it.. and now u ask me not to give up as well.. and so..
i wont give up... (=
thanks

Unknown said...

then u empower urself edy lo..^^
no nid charge edy..
already full charge