Wednesday, April 14, 2010

M-I-S-S-I-N-G

... ...... .. ........ .... At this moment .... ... ........ .. .... I'm... ...... .. .....
. M-I-S-S-I-N-G my beloved Dad!! Miss his faces miss his voice miss his everything. Somehow I can reach to him only when the day i fly to heaven (=
.. M-I-S-S-I-N-G my dear 'bro'--Kin Choong who went to New Zealand this 26Th April 2010!! Miss the way he nag & care the 'sister'(me) very much!!
... M-I-S-S-I-N-G my dearest friend--Shawn Hue who went to Singapore for many years ago!! Miss our gathering with 2nd primary school's friends every time he back M'sia!!
... M-I-S-S-I-N-G my best friends--Isabella, LiShan and xxx!! It has been some times I didnt have a great pillow talk with them!!
.... M-I-S-S-I-N-G my dear colleagues--KarCin's voice & Jeremy's bluring attitude!! :P :P and also Dear Jessy's nagging us to study hard and smart!! (=
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

8 comments:

Pat said...

Eh, you sure you will fly to heaven a?lol..XP

Chin EveLyn said...

LOL.. m not sure leh.. you know la, i used to be a bad person.. but maybe can go heaven make a turn to meet my dad.. :P

Pat said...

haha.. make a U-turn huh..XP Don't worry, you sure can make it in..=)

Chin EveLyn said...

u-turn? LOL
nope!! just a right//left turn perhaps!! :P
Sure can make it -- the day i meet w my dad!! but heaven.. nobody knows.. ((=

Pat said...

haha..forget about heaven or hell..Just live a 'heavenly' life now will do..=)

Chin EveLyn said...

so long as still stick w ACCA exam.. there's always 'heavenly' life @_@ LOL

Pat said...

LOL. Guess you're right in a way.
So free now? Not studying a?haha..

Hee said...

Who is xxx??? =)
This saturday you sure can hear my voice~~
You just miss my voice only are??? XP