Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Difficulties

You're not in my situation
so,
please don't just simply telling me
ignore, not to bother or forget it!
How will you feel if is you?
Did you ever think from my point of view?
I never compare,
because i know myself is
far far behind other peoples!
everything you asked for, i never say no!
but you never consider my feelings,
who are the selfish one here?
all you want is just make sure
i won't affect your work won't affect your family,
what about me? i know m tiny &
now only I know i was actually not important to you!
You don't really need me,
sticking w me, you're just
having more burdens, troubles..
you see,
now even we phone talk also your mum keep asking you go & sleep.
Even your mum also indirectly telling you,
I'm no longer suitable for you,
doesn't match you at all.
BUT
Most difficult decisions you've had to make in your life is
when you too tired to hold on, but too in love to let go.

No comments: