Tuesday, March 15, 2011

M & S

missing Malacca..
or should I say was actually
missing the time we both went to Malacca..
Planning to go by or before June,
For 2nights perhaps..
Alone? Probably.. Highly possible..
too much of disappointment from you,
Even though I wish going together w you!
Even though so long as is w you,
I don't mind going anywhere.
BUT highly possible going alone!

Dec will be Singapore...
Probably I guess,
Perhaps more towards to disappointment again maybe..
Don't know!

too much of tears! too much of loneliness! too much of missing!
I'm totally losing myself.. because of you!
Forget it, sure you never realized it..
I guess i deserve to being lonely & alone!
I can feel it even more, after being together w you!

your time very PRECIOUS,
not using for wasting it w me! I KNOW!
you're important things & people, no longer me! I KNOW
Your priority isn't me, not me, already replaced by something else..

Don't even expect you got your FREE time,
to read anything about me!
to know everything about me!
to even understand me!