Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gathering Primary School

Yesterday was a nice day! Yesterday gather with my primary school's friends. The day before, I chatting with Eric on msn and thought that want to persuade him to go for the gathering as well. But failed... Because he already bought for bus ticket of 11:30am to go back Kampar UTAR there for study purpose. Obviously I'm blaming him that he can't attend for the gathering but he blame me back that I didnt told him early so that he can pospone 1 day to went back Kampar. End ups, the gathering no changes. Only 3 person-me,Shawn,Hoong... The place for gathering is quite far for me.. Subang Parade.. Ii's far for me because i don't know drive, don't even have a driving license..
Such a long hour gathering.. chit chatting, walk around.. Reached home already 7pm++
It's a tired day too..

No comments: