Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thanks for the birthday suprise!

Although this Saturday 11 October only is my birthday but I really appeciated that you all take your time to plan and celebrate 5 days early with me. 07 October 2008, memorable and wonderful day. Shan cheating me that want to shops around and buy clothes. Actually they already planned to celebrate my birthday with me.Such a big suprise! It’s really suprising me and I really appreciated on what you all have done for me. Erlene, Cindy, Shan, Raj, thanks to you all, really very touched, thanks for accompany me whole day long. By the way, Erlene, Cindy, Shan, LikWen,Daphne, Vnie, Leanne, Michael, Raj thanks for the wishes, the gifts and the birthday card. Love it very much. Other than thanks, I really don’t know what else I can say. =)Take good care and bLessing..

No comments: