Friday, February 20, 2009

10years time, so what...

Recently many things happened! Finally, he moved out! 10years time, but... so what!? Already 1 week he lefted and moved out! She has nothing to say about all this and that and even what's really happening. Fine, let him leave as she wish! So long as she's happy with the deicison she make. We have really no comment! Somehow, all these is non of my business. Why bother!I have no idea why you all call me and keep asking me 'what's really happening?', 'what's really going on?', 'What's the real problem between them?'. All I can answer is 'I don't know anything!'. You all blame me saying that I pretend like non-of my business, blame me saying that's impossible I knw nothing. Fine, because this even non-of anybody else business. So, what makes you all outsiders bother so much!? Today's things happened, for sure it's accumulated from this 10years time. No doubt that that's impossible we don't know what's really going on. Whatever things she do, she even told me. Yea, the most she talks with -- is me! Anyhow, that's their both prolems! Somehow this is also adult problems. Can you all please just don't involved me in!? I'm actually in a dilemma position. All I can do is be NEUTRAL. I will not stand on her or him. Their problem need to settle by themselves not me not you not outsiders not anybody else. We should know well that we're in what position. And so we must know what we must do, what we shouldn't do; what we must say, what we shouldn't even comment on it! This is not what I should take care of, so please just set me aside out of this matter. This is unfair for me. You all want to know the truth huh? Well, just go and figure out by yourself. Don't come over to me. That's enough!!

No comments: