Friday, February 6, 2009

A Friend That Didn't Meet Up For 4-Years

05 February 2009. Yea, that's yesterday! Yesterday went out with Jac and SJ at Time Square. Too free nothing to do go there? Absolutely not! We went there buy birthday present. Frankly speaking, I not really want to attend the birthday party because first, too far away from my home(Cheras--Setapak); second, I don't know drive don't even have license; third, althought that girl was my schoolmates but I absolutely not close with her at all (obviously she knew me but I don't know her when secondary's school); fouth... etc. Oh well, I don't want to explain much and also don't want to 'take out' so many reason. Girls can have many reasons and excuse compared to guys! This is what's happening!!Since she so sincerely faithfully inviting me to attend her birthday party. Meanwhile, even I'm not planning to show up that day present is neccessary =) We thought need long time to choose the present but we seems over-estimated! Within 1 hour we finish buy the present! Well then what to do? Walk around then go Kim Gary have a drinks (I have a drink) and Jac SJ have their lunch =) sit there for a long long time chit chating. That's fantastics!! After that we go to Jac's place! Meet CL as well and we had our dinner together!When we almost finish our dinner at the restaurant. Two person walk in at CL realised that the 2 person looking at me. Once I look on that 2 person!! Oh gosh... they are my secondary school friends. One of them even same class with me when we're Form2. I do really very happy that they can still recognised me! It's been a long long time I didnt meet her-- 4-years! Yea 4-years we didnt meet! We didn't forget each other and still remember each other! Not easy =) Not bad too! Well once I chat with her, she start nagged me saying that I didnt find her didnt sms her or even call her. I felt so sorry too!! Once meet with secondary's friends, for sure my memories on that period all recalled!! We're fun that time, lots of things happened happy sad laugh jokes funny ... ... And so we really experienced a lots! Of course among the joyful time--Happy contained the largest portion =) No doubt for this!!I'd promise will contact her when I free =) Feel so sorry that I always busy on my own study!!

No comments: