Thursday, February 19, 2009

ACCA Dec'08 Results

Last time, when I knew my sister get very well done strike in ACCA never fail any papers before my reaction is just 'so what..'. But.. I getting realised that how tough ACCA was and how great my sister done! I just take 2 papers per sem also I cannot do well! I'm kinda stupid, useless. Everybody expect that I can do very well. Unfortunately, I didn't. What's my problem? Too nervous about exam hall. Can't calm down once in front exam hall. What to do to cure this kind of nervous? Wondering whether I'm not study type. This year already 20, don't even finish half. 2 papers fail 1 paper. What the hell I'm doing for this several years. Idiots...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't ever look down on yourself. Life is not about study, score high marks. A successful life is defined in many ways. You should set a clear and positive target from now onwards. Learn from the past failure, move towards the bright future.

Life is not end here, because, you've us, you've me :)

Good luck my dearest friend.