Tuesday, July 28, 2009

IsabeLLa WoNg Yunn Hwa

I've got a best friend that :-

  • has changed me in some kind of ways but makes me feels comfortable without any annoys or nagging on her when she do her very best changing me
  • has the same and similar life experiences with me about family
  • has the same and similar mind thinking and thoughts on certains extend (ie.Love)
  • has saw my tears  cries that normally would not happens in front other people even friends
  • has know and understand well my sadness and what I worries about
  • has never angry with me when exam is near and I getting weird and seriously, furthermore did not bother sms/calls from anyone anybody including hers.
  • taught me how to do on certain matters that she expert with
  • taught me 'other people can, why not you'
  • taught me to be confidence
  • taught me dress well
  • taught me makes no regrets on whatever matters
  • taught me face the future on not repeat the past that is wrong
  • always guide me to the right ways of thinking
  • always please me when I'm addicted in preparations for exams
  • always encourage me on doing what I wants for
  • always understand what I desired for and reasons why
  • always have many common topics to chats with and discuss about how & why
  • always listen to my small little happiness things that makes me happy
  • always hugs me when I get into problems or even happiness
  • every monday is our day to talks and chats about after we finish our class

I've got her. She's a gifts from God to me. And I appreciated her very very much like she appreciated me. 

10 comments:

crystal clear said...

wow....damn appreciate it...hug hug... ^^
alwy gambate togather ya =)

Chin EveLyn said...

I'm the one should appreciated having you, dear (=

yea, always work hard and fight for our dreams together..

Unknown said...

whao..power!
steady..
so i guess u learn how to make up?^^

her expertise i suppose..^^

good to hear that though..^^

Unknown said...

ou ya, at least now i know Isa full name?^^..

so Monday is the day heh....
then better dun kacau edy..^^

Chin EveLyn said...

LOL..
yea one of it i learn is make up.. :p

definately her expertise.. super..

huh? you dont know her full name? Oh God.. wow

it's ok la, can disturb also..we wont kick u aside 1.. :p xD

Unknown said...

haha..superwoman..

um..ya..i guess i forgotten..hee
urs also i forgot..haha

nvm la..i can be hearer enuf,..hee
mayb urs story is interesting..^^

Chin EveLyn said...

she's superwoman.. (=

oh..mine i wish and pray hard also hope that you forgot it.. hard to pronouce hard to spell and 'bu hao ting'.. LOL

wow..be hearer enough? my story..hmm.. always the interesting i guess.. xD

Unknown said...

lolx..relax la..those chinese word just normal only la..

haha..yeah..as interesting as it is..^^

tats y im always ready to hear ur story lo..

Chin EveLyn said...

LOL..hahahah.. makes me blur when writing..type still ok..can translate using translator.. :p :p

yea, u always ready to hear my story but i always suspense u.. LOL..

Unknown said...

lolx..
but at least u type..me langsung no idea wat is chinese -_-

aih..wat to do..-_-