Thursday, July 16, 2009

Life is Sucks; So sorry

Life is sucks when:

  • some people force me to do something I dislike and not interested on
  • some people force me to live my life according to their lifestyle and pattern
  • some people cannot understand the meaning of life and did not live life to the fullest
  • some people have not understand their border line when with me
  • some people trying to change who I am (Think, change the world is hard.)
  • some people did not take things seriously
  • some people did not thoughts for further view
  • some people did not know their bondaries in a friendship
  • some people don't even act gentlemently
  • some people care and bother me and my thoughts either personal things too much over
  • some people feel I'm tough and hard but yet still make a try on me (Get out)
  • pretending like knowing and understanding me well
  • tries to step one step towards to my deepest part of heart and yet was not the one I desired for
  • things doesn't go smoothly as i wish and yet gettings more complicated and duplicated.
  • I meant what I'm trying to say but the other doesn't take it seriously
  • I feel guilty but yet the other party on that situation doesn't think/feel so

And so, beg your pardon that today mood was definately in a madness situation and yet mad you through msn. Feel sorry but yet I'm not the one that 100% wrongful.

10 comments:

莫默 said...

In which way the person mentioned force you? For eg.?

Chin EveLyn said...

For example, Non-Ksa student for sure.
tell u secretly through msn.

Unknown said...

secretly ?-_-..

Chin EveLyn said...

secretly is not so secret actually.
LoLx.
SJ, that night I already told you through msn what.

Unknown said...

haha..
yea la..juz wan giv jac a suspense ma..

coz u both giving me a suspense -_-
whole nite thinking and missing u both..fiuh

wat a nite..

Chin EveLyn said...

What a night? seems it's a wonderful missing night for you..LOLx..

Hardly for you to suspense us i guess.. LOLx..

Unknown said...

haha..wonderful heh..
duno le..no comment..haha

well, i guess so..unless i really duno la..

莫默 said...

Sayji... You know the full story already? Let Eve told you how the story goes someday.

Never treat you as suspense account, only treat you as.... as.... as....

:x


Haha, you're always me and Eve's A++ wonderful friend :)

Chin EveLyn said...

Dont be arrogant after knewing you're eve and Jac's wonderful A++ friends ya..LOL.. kidding.. we knew you wont..

Unknown said...

full story r ,well coz she ask me certain questions , so i think tat is lo..but duno who..mmh..still wondering..hee

A++?mmh..
now super arrogant..
wahahaha..

really not suit my style..-_-

no nid A + + la, juz do the best i could do,
mayb nex time is my favour ask from u both..
^^