Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Merry Merry Christmas;
This year, I spent my Christmas at Singapore. Somehow, I'm not managed to get there on 24th December, Christmas Eve as I having X'mas dinner on that night itself which I must attend. And so, I went Singapore on 25th December until 27th December 2009.
Supposedly, went there by myself alone visit friends and relatives there. But, this sudden trip my dearest Isabella able to go with me. Otherwise I had to went there alone. Although wouldn't be lonely but there's always a better choice for me as if there's friends accompany! Had funs & joys, enjoyable together gather (=
Singapore trip. WALK~~WALK~~WALK!!
Great Xmas for this year!!

Happy Hew Year;
Have to work half day 1000am to 1900pm! Therefore after the class and I went back home. Get ma friends come over and fetch me. Co-Incidentally, meet up with KhaiLun & Kenny and their friends at The Sanctuary, The Curve (= Party night painting the town red oh red!!

Anyways, berry merry Christmas & Happy New Year (=

No comments: