Friday, June 11, 2010

Finally

When was the last time I blog? Alright, I can't remember! As I was busy with my studies and preparations for this June 2010 just ended exams!
And I knew that, I'd suspended friends messages, call, email.... I will reply you guys messages when I'm free and when I remember! I'm so sorry! But, this is the way I am!!!!!!
Well, finally.............. My exam finished~~ How bad I answered, and how's my result that will be held on August 2010----Expected for the worst outcome!
Since I'm not as smart as others and therefore I must work harder than others. Even if I'm tired, I still have to carry on!! Yea, this is what I always remind myself!
Somehow....... well, whatever crapssss!!! All the 2 papers I already bullshit-ING more than enough!
End of this one and it's time to prepare and recharge for another start for a new chapter! COME!! I will knock you down!!
By the way, Lucky, listen to my mum's advise! Didn't travel alone to Johore this round! Otherwise, I guess probably faint in somewhere Johore !! Feeling very unwell especially now! Can't even sleep or take a good rest! WTH T_T
Finally I can put an end on my ACCA temporary :p Shout it out "ACCA -- Temporarily close for 1 week". It's my time to paint the town red LOL

4 comments:

Pat said...

Nice layout...
So fast can paint the town red, but I still have to paint ACCA red!

Chin EveLyn said...

Thanks (=
LOL Please don't paint ACCA red, paint it w your black pen will do :P :P

Mushroom said...

lolx..congratz ya...take a gd rest and beat it down on next round again..i think i sure will wait u in my p level d..stuck T.T...
haha...and..how can i follow ur blog?...i cant find the way to follow ur blog...i cant remember the bloglink la..^^..

Chin EveLyn said...

thanks (= I will take a good rest and a great hols!! (=
Of course you won't! trust me!! (:
Ohh, just click the top left 'follow' will do.. or

http://tales-of-evelyn.blogspot.com

Have a great day (=