Saturday, June 12, 2010

Somehow

I wish there's no lies between us;
Somehow I myself the one who likes to covered up!
P/s* covered up doesn't equals to lies.

I wish we can chat whatever craps;
Somehow I myself the one who prefer to keep silent!
P/s* craps doesn't means rubbish.

I wish there's no mountain of doubts;
Somehow I myself the one who always wondering!
P/s* doubts doesn't means right or wrong!

I wish there's no arguments;
Somehow I myself the one who look for trouble!
P/s* arguments doesn't means we're fighting!

I wish my brain functions well and lesser negative thoughts;
Anyhow, there's always negative more than negative!
P/s* negative thoughts doesn't means abnormal and insane!

Sometimes, I'm just slightly complicated all the time!
Whoever had a feelings that I'm definitely complicated is because,
They aren't simple too!

3 comments:

Pat said...

So I'm complicated huh? As I think you're.. =P
Somehow I just wish my exam is already over!

Legendary Drifter said...

No human being is not complicated...the main reason is God has given us the brain to think,the ability to feel and the never-ending greediness and desire...so just take it easy as it's normal... =)

Chin EveLyn said...

thanks Shirley my dear!

PLJH, you aren't normal!!