Saturday, June 12, 2010

In Between

Being in resistance always causes a feeling of
DEPLETION and FATIGUE..
Because,
I'm using all of my energy to fight my REALITY!
ACCA....... I guess more or less is the same principle! As I'm fighting for my future! Sometimes I might definitely had a feeling giving up, tiring and wondering how am I going to withstand and endure!
Somehow, I have to survive and live with it and to withstand whatever challenge from ACCA. Why?
One of the reason is because, it able to gives me the life I desired and wanted to be in future!
And besides, it isn't really hard to survive as I found the fun and joy during the process. Every time I knock off those papers, I'm one step closer to what I desire for! God is fair. No Pain, No Gain!

1 comment:

Legendary Drifter said...

Keep up the good work. You can do it! Enjoy ur holiday now...=)