Thursday, August 14, 2008

ChildHood memory of my Primary School Life

Today clean my room again... Found that a lots of childhood photos and also primary's, secondary's photos.. It's really very memorable for me. And all these photos meant a lot to me. Those photos full of memorable memories and happiness time between myself and all my beloved friends!
1st Primary's school of S.R.J.K(C) Puay Chai (Year 1995 to 1998) at Petaling Jaya. I just study from Standard 1 until Standard 4. I still remember my classmate name! Especially the boy Jimmy Chin Jin Han. I really attracted by him at that time. Intelligent, smart, hardworking, treat me very well and handsome too. Also I remember his birthday party last time, he invited me to attend too. Of course I attended it :). He was my 1st best friend. They all treated me very well, no doubt on this, especially him. That time they all knew that my dad passed away already, they all very caring & concern me. ( Last time Petaling Jaya area nobody don't know my daddy's shop! ) The other friend Jenny Kok Chek Yen and her mother treated me very good too. Everytime when we having extra class, her mother bought her lunch sure will bought mine also. McDonald's, KFC, or rice... That moment, that time, really very touched. I can still remember how weak I am on that time. Whoever asked about my dad in front of me sure my tears flow out and can't stop. But because of their concern, makes me become strong and I stand up again and face the truth. Especially Jimmy Chin, Jenny Kok, Tan Siu Hong, Christina Lim, and Sheldorn Wong. Thanks a lot and I really appreciated very much. Sheldorn Wong, from Taiwan, follow his family migrated to Malaysia and same class with me (Standard 4). Because of him, I always study hard, work much more harder in my Bahasa Cina paper. Reason is because every time exam he also get 5 marks higher than me. Although my pronous of Chinese very bad but my essay and writting is very good. Everytime exam, I get 80 marks; he sure get 85 marks. I get 90marks he sure will get 95marks. Anyhow, we are very best friend. When he got the news from teacher that I gonna change n transfer to another school at KL, he present me a small bottle of 'xiang si dou'... He said it means he will miss me like the present that he gave me. BeeLian on the other hand, present me a good luck things; that means all the best for my new life..Their name somehow will ever remains deeply inside my heart and my memory. I will not forget how good they treated me. How well they treated me. Presents that they gave to me even until now still i keep in safely:)
Year 1999.Finally new school, new environment. S.R.J.K.(C)Chiao Nan. 2nd Primary school that I study. Standard 5 and Standard 6 (Year 1999 to 2000) 2 years time. I can still remember the 1st day i get into the class, SooMun is the 1st person who place me a sit with chair. There's no doubt that Petaling Jaya area school's standards is much more higher than KL Setapak. Anyways, classmates at this school also not bad. Consider kind and friendly too. Although I knew them just a very short period (2 years) but they're very friendly. That's obviously true.Eventhough until now I still keep in touch with some of them- EstherSoo, EllieSiu, SooMun, HuiYin, WaiKhey, SueHui, KeanChun, ChiewYee, ShawnHue, EricLim, WaiHoong... They also brings me a lot of joyful time, happiness moment. Although we'd arguement with few of them last time but end ups witha happy ending until now and then too.. That's more than enough. Who's right who's wrong sometimes not that important..
Human grow up everyday, earth self-turn everyday and we're changing everyday every second every moment. Last time, a little small matter also we can argue.Thinked back that time, really childish and naive. But it's a path for us to grow up and understand more.Anyhow, naive time had already become past tense. Now the more important is our future tense. Although we are taking different path on our future. I still wish all of you all the best n god bless you to overcome whatever problem. Friendship always be there for those who treasure it.
All the best to you all, good luck in whatever things u all do.

No comments: