Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wonderful & Memorable Day 26 AUGUST 2008

















Yesterday... 26 AUGUST 2008, TUESDAY... It's actually already planned for some times that want to go out have some funs. The one who suggest is our friend Lik Wen (Prince). Well, why his nick name is--Prince? This is because our beloved Cindy (Apple Princess). She started this on me. My nick name become--Banana.That day, 26 AUGUST 2008. Early morning Shan message me asked me to online. This is because Shan, Cindy and LikWen also no need attend for class. So Cindy plan to change the destiny. That is don't want to go KLCC but go somewhere else. Then... the whole morning around 9am until 10am++ 3 of us are discussing either go Mid-Valley or 1 Utama. But after the 1 hour++ discussing also we cannot decide. Because we don't know whether the driver (LikWen) can or cannot. End up, we just wait until he come to fetch Shan and me then only ask him see whether he agree to go 1 Utama or not. Luckily, the answer doesn't dissapointed us! He said can!
1pm++ he reached Shan's home to fetch Shan and me. All the way we have talks, chats, jokes... That's a good things. Because last time he really very quiet. Before 1 Utama we need to go Cindy's home to fetch our beloved Princess too. And so we drive to her home... But then only I realised that Cindy see watch is up-side-down.. 3 & 9 is terbalik one... haha.. After that, reach 1 Utama, parked car then go GSC see whether which movie wanna watch. The final decision is watch 'Mirrors' ticket time is 15:50. 4 of us agreed and no problem for that so we buy tickets. Lunch time... but me and Shan breakfast also haven't take. So ask Cindy suggest where to eat. So we go eat Shabu Shabu and the restaurant is playing Jacky Cheung's songs. Yesterday onwards, everytime listen Jacky Cheung's songs sure I will remember 26 AUGUST 2008.. =). By the way, thanks LikWen treated us lunch. Really thanks a lot and appreciated it very much. Then we walk around. I bought nice stuff from Perlini's Silver. I like it very much, must say thanks to Shan. Because she help me to choose the most suitable 1... =) Time reached 17:50. We go back to GSC andthe show end around 19:30. It's not horrible as I think and it's not scary as well. It's very disappointed me as well as them too I think! Then.. it's dinner time. Our dinner place is Chilis... Awsome... Shan end up didnt take or even try lamb...This is the day that the more photos we've take.. around 80 photos... Then LikWen sent us home.. Reached home, got Cindy and Shan message me telling their feelings and thoughts.Shan: "hey,this is my 1st time go out till so late..really thanks loo..although got a bit 'yi han' coz didnt go sing k,but nvm coz next week tuesday v can go sing k.. sweet dream loo..must dream bout me."
Cindy: " 4 loh.. cannot sleep leh.. 脑海里想的都是刚才的画面!very funny ar.. be4 give my sis use pc i go n c 1 more time the pic.. Really very ugly a.. "
It's really a wonderful and memorable day for me, Shan and Cindy at least...





No comments: