Thursday, August 21, 2008

Health and Result

ACCA June 2008 Exam Result already came out on 18 August 2008. At the same day, I went out with LiShan and Cindy. The purpose very simple, be happy 1st, sad later. And so we meet at Sg.Wang around 11am++ . Our booking on RedBox at LowYat Plaza is 2pm. But before that i'd already promised my sister help her to pick the jacket and also help my mummy to buy some cosmetics stuff. Then only we go LowYat Plaza to confirm our booking. In between while waiting Cindy arrive. Me and LiShan had our breakfast at OldTown Cafe. Then when Cindy reached we actually planning to walk around. But then, the LikWen suddenly message LiShan saying that he already checked his ACCA results. Oh My Godness! Our mood all gone... gone bad and worry. Opposite OldTown is CyberCafe and so we planned to checked result first then only go for our early planning. After checking, 3 of us also failed 1 papers. Obviously not the same papers. LikWen, you're a mood destroyer!! Anyhow, we still follow our palnning to enjoy ourselves and cheers ourselves. Before that the important is call friends around asking how was others results and also tell our family about our result how was it been. LiShan called her mother, her mother is very kind of course didn't even scold her. Cindy said tell when back home. Me... message to my brother-in-law and tell him first before i tell my sister. And as I know, my sister will check my result by her own. I know I dissapointed her. This is not what I wish or wanted to be also. I really put my efford on it, class I never missed, homeworks do more never do less, PYQ done all. But still i can get such result. I really don't know what else I can say about. Others friend's result also not that good and majority of them work much more harder than me. I'm sure that they're more upset than me and I also don't know how to console them.
Recently my health gone worst. Yesterday stomach ache gastric until can sleep. And so on until today also haven't cure my gastric pain even though I already took medicine but it doesn't cure. What else I can do. I already fed up to take medicine everyday other than gastric medicine as well. It's suffering me. What to do!

No comments: