Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hesitate Again?

Hesitate again? Isn't just promise to myself that day would be the last time! What am I doing now? Or I'm just left out too many things between us. Stop asking me out. Don't makes me holds anything about you. All the while, I believe that I'm able to handle it. Those blogs that you spent time and write together with me. I do really appreciated a lot. I remember how you taught me within 2 years to improve my lousy mandarin. I do know that you can rather give up your dreams and come back to find me. I know you can do more for me compare with last time. Anyhow, don't forget that 3years ago is you yourself who saying that we should go for our own dreams. That time... you agreed and I agreed. Yea, there's nothing wrong that go for our dreams. But before you lefted our problem already occured. Before the lady step in, our problem already occured. Is there any reason behind that now you want to hold me back? But that day was the last day, I will not give myself any chance for us. I will not give myself any excuse for myself to have a chance write blog with you. Some memories it's really hard to forget because it's full of memories. Some memory I don't want to forget as well. So please don't come to me any closer. I don't know how many time I can control myself. Do not say easily forever, your pledge load that many.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

whao...read already..wan cry ehdy le...
huhu..
^^

do wat u think u best!

Anonymous said...

To meet him, to know him, to love him, and then to part with him, it's the sad tale of your a heart. Anyhow, all this all, it is together become part of your story of life. To make it a good one or a bad one, it all depends on you yourself, not anybody else. You're the director of your story. Love is not about to find a perfect man, but yours love would make it to be perfect.

Unknown said...

whao...jacinth!..u rocks!^^

Chin EveLyn said...

Thanks JaCinth,
appreciated every single words you trying to tell me.