Friday, January 30, 2009

A day with a friend who 'usually' didn't turn his promise on!

Today was a great day. KC already promised me many times that he wanted to come my home find me, but he didn't keep his promised. Why he didn't keep his promise? All this is because he don't have car to drive to my home. How far he stayed? That's supreme bloody far--Kota Kemuning!! (Near Shah Alam area) Really damn far for me because I don't even owned a driving license. =.= But for him not that far actually. In condition got extra car for him to drive=)
Morning time, I call KC but he didn't pick up. But then later he called back LS. Noon time, CH go LS house take her then come over my house fetch me as well then we went KC's home. Reached his home then only realise that he didn't pick up my call this morning is because he still lying on his bed and no 'energy' to pick up my phone call as he too too too sleep! (sleep until noon time also said sleepy! Really no medicine to cure!!). He really home-alone nobody else at home!!
Thought sit for awhile but then we went for movies at Sunway Pyramid watched Underworld 3. TGV there damn a lot of peoples. Somehow we get to buy 16:30 tickets for the movie. This movies really not bad. Worth to watched =) (with student price only Rm8/= per person) ^^
Finished movie already 18:00++ LS claim that she's hungry. Therefore we plan to 'search' a place for our dinner. Final decision we go Pizza Hut for our dinner. It's already been a long long time I didn't eat Pizza Hut. (already 3years didn't eat at all) Supposedly after the dinner we should visit another friend's home. But because lack of time and very time consuming (as another friend stay PJ area). Hence end up we just 'return' back to KC's home continue our 'entertainment' =)
Suddenly, half way through the 'entertainment' his brother and sister-in-law come back from somewhere. What to do? Obviously wishing them Happy Chinese New Year for sure=)

After the few hours of 'entertainment' ... 23:30 we went to the nearest McD for drinks and chats!! (I treated them for sure because of some betting) Then we chat this and that here and there. I do understand that what you all trying to tell me=) Thanks dear=) (I mean dear friends for sure)
End of today, we back from KC's house from 01:00am. CH sent us (me & LS) back! Arrived my home already 01:35am. Not late, not that early! Finish shower and bla bla bla already 02:00am. Sleep in while soon!! I do really enjoying a great and wonderful day today!! WONDERFUL =)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

so at least u also can keluar!..and get ur movies..and round round..until 2am!
^^

Chin EveLyn said...

u cannot go out huh??