Saturday, January 24, 2009

Someone who being lost in the dense fog

Tonight.. have a great chat with my dear best friend. No doubt that's really a wonderful great chats. After tonights chats, I getting to understand her not absolutely but at least getting to know her well compared to last time. How long been we knew each other? Not a really long period for me. Yea, not really a long period! But both of us have that kind of 'secret agreement'. There's lots of similarity between us. I really can't imagine this. It's so amazing and fantastics =) Fate that brings both of us together? I guess so! I do really learnt a lot from her. I really apreciated our friendship very much and I'm glad that she treated me as her best friend! She know a lot about me and I do so know a lot about her. She used to remind me and wants me to bear in mind that 'don't get injured, always flirt with cautions.'. Perhaps, someday she may being astray being lost... And need someone to be there for her. I bet here, no matter how what when where, when she need a friend for help I'll be there for her. She meant what she trying to express to me and so me too =)Friend, you're the one who advised me don't hide myself and try to tell out what problem I'm facing when I facing something that I cannot go through. I wish you bear in mind what you told and advise me too. You're not alone. Yea, you might feel lonely sometimes, then think about me=) I will come to you when you need a friend. Don't hide yourself too! Everyone has their own story, everybody has their past. No people likes to disclose their past like headline news to everyone. Especially those bad memories. Somehow, we must remember one thing, we must always be alert on what we had experienced before don't let ourselves have a chance to make the same mistakes, doing the same decision regrets for 2nd time.Sometimes, we are just temporarily feel unconvincing, when the dense fog in front your eyes has lifted, you will be able to see it clear and know what to do, so don't give up easily! We are extremely fortunate not to know precisely the kind of world we live in..We all need courages, motives, and ... ... Like others people do!Frankly speaking, I'm a bit regret to tell you my story through the e-mail. Don't get me wrong. I not here to say that you will disclosed or what. Just that sometimes I will choose to keep rather than tell. Although you're my best friend but I just don't want you to hold the responsibility that keeps worrying on me like hell. I'm glad that I have such a friend like you. Lastly, take good care =) Wish to see you soon after Chinese New Year =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I strongly believe yours friendship will be as strong as diamond. Trust me, your "that friend" won't feel annoyed when you ever share anything with her. And don't be regret for telling her so. She'll always be there for you. Even sometimes she may not reply as what you wish for, but her sincerity for you will always be there. Take good care of yourself, my lovely babe :)