Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chinese Improvements

I've been improving my Chinese here several years. No doubt that, I able to write in out but thats not because I'm good on it.. Translator I have. BUT the most important is that, my dear younger brother--Chin,Andrew help me. And so, he always be the first who read it. Because he's the one who help me to side beside me teaching me and go through check every single word for me before I publish my post. Somehow, I still cannot write those Chinese words manually. Besides, my pronunciations was really oh my god. Becomes jokes around my friends. :P
Improvement needed and time is needed. Perhaps, I need Shirley oh Shirley (= 

3 comments:

CK ^.^ said...

hello snr,..still rmbr ur jnr here???,....gambateh lo,..at least u writing longer and more words than i do,..of cos speaking wise i always been practicing,..guess really practise makes perfect,..so JIA YOU lo in improving ur chinese and so do i of course,...hahahhaha

CK ;-p

Chin EveLyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Legendary Drifter said...

Dear,i'm here....always here...:)