Friday, November 27, 2009

The Intractable One

You and me knew less than 3 weeks and just watched a movie one and only one time. You might sms to anyone you wants for every few minutes, but please not to me. Small sesame green bean things not even a need to report to me. Whether when you went to pay your electricity bill how much is it, how many cups of coffee you took per day, how many times you shower a day, how you allocate your time. Who cares!! At least I'm not the one who wanna care about all those things.

I'm absolutely not interested at all. That's really irritating and annoying. Don't try to step into my life and my lifestyle when you know you're not allowing to do so. I don't wanna meet with the intractable one!! Don't ever try to challenge my patience. You gotta regret!! 

1 comment:

Legendary Drifter said...

哈哈。。。关他X事。。。