Friday, January 7, 2011

First Class of 2011

First day of the class...

Take into consideration of my previous sem papers,
Decided to take only ONE paper,
Which is P2 - Corporate Reporting
Under Mr.Navzar Tara

Although yawning in class 2 to 3 times,
But I'm not sleepy,
Perhaps air-cond too warm!

His class was interesting!
As,
His method was 90% similar w
Mr.Keith Farmer method!
Which is,
no short cut, no tips, cover everything, overall!
Other than,
the speed of speaking a little bit too fast!
Talk about slang problem,
I aint got any!
I'm very okay w his english (=

I choose the correct one!
FOR SURE!

And by the way,
Thanks to Patrick Lim !
Thanks for accompanying baby for class!
Love you!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Yea, you did baby! =)

Chin EveLyn said...

V^.^

Anonymous said...

Is Navzar Tara good in teaching p2?