Sunday, January 2, 2011

Y.O.U

Love is weakest when: There is more doubt than trust.
Love is strongest when: you learn to trust despite all doubts.
Do you know that,
I find myself writing about you in random places.
I just want,
Someone who i don't have to keep secrets from,
Someone who will love me for everything that i have.
So can you,
Kiss me in the rain,
Love me in the dark,
Hold me until the end, and
Never break my heart.
As,
None of your scars will make me love you any less
&
once in a lifetime you meet a person who takes your breath away.
not because you want them to, but because they're meant to.
And last,
I hope I've made a difference in your life;
significant enough to cross your mind at night.

1 comment:

Pat said...

You have definitely made all the difference in my life! The best one, the most significant one, love you so so much! Always inside my mind! =)))