Wednesday, January 12, 2011

LOVE...ING

I cannot do anything; every moment is spent remembering you
I don’t know what to do, I can’t stand it
After you left, my heart crumpled
All day long I thought of you leaving and it saddened me
I couldn’t do anything, I couldn’t even eat
Only tears flow in my empty heart
Even if I try to forget, try to erase, it isn’t easy
I cannot forget your smiling face
It’s so hard
Having loved you that much
Bringing me to all the good memories
Please take me your way
I know that you love me
So then you must come back to me
Don’t hesitate, please come back to me
Our love cannot end this easily
Turn around, I’m there
Run over to me and embrace me

Only one for you, you are the only one for me


*part of that song's lyrics*

2 comments:

Pat said...

Ohh, what song? ♥♥♥ xP

Chin EveLyn said...

Love...ing by Koyote ((=